CUYAHOGA COUNTY, Ohio -- A 2-year-old girl is among nine new flu-related deaths reported in Cuyahoga County.
These deaths happened between Feb. 4-10.
Health officials say this brings the flu death toll to 30 this season in Cuyahoga County alone.
Here are the ages of those who died during the most recent report:
- 2-year-old girl: Cleveland
- 57-year-old woman: Euclid
- 58-year-old woman: Cleveland
- 66-year-old woman: Cleveland
- 76-year-old man: Cleveland
- 82-year-old man: Olmsted Falls
- 84-year-old man: East Cleveland
- 87-year-old man: North Royalton
- 91-year-old woman: Westlake
The Cuyahoga County Board of Health says there have been 1,597 flu-related hospitalizations this season to date, which is the highest since reporting began in 2009-2010.