CLEVELAND — MetroHealth is holding its first Minority Men's Health Fair on Thursday at three locations across Northeast Ohio from 5 to 8:30 p.m.
Minority men will be able to take advantage of more than 30 free health screenings across a variety of services.
The list includes:
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Lung Health
- Peripheral Vascular and Carotid Artery Health
- Vitamin D and Bone Health
- Blood pressure
- Blood Work: PSA level, diabetes, kidney function, HIV, Hepatitis A and/or B, cholesterol, Vitamin D, etc.
- Neurology: Balance and Memory testing
- Urology and Prostate Exams
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Mental Health: Stress, Depression, and Anxiety
- Strength Testing
- Social Determinants of Health Assessments
- Physical Examinations
- Low Dose CT Lung Cancer Screenings
- Covid-19 vaccines
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your inbox each weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! newsletter
Here are the locations for the Minority Men's Health Fair:
- Broadway Health Center: 6835 Broadway Avenue, Cleveland
- Cleveland Heights Medical Center: 10 Severance Circle, Cleveland Heights
- MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center - Outpatient Pavilion: 2500 MetroHealth Drive, Cleveland
You may register here or walk-in today. The event is free to the public.
Thursday's event marks the return of the Minority Men's Health Fair to Northeast Ohio after a two-year absence. Dr. Charles Modlin brought the concept to MetroHealth after years of leading a similar event at Cleveland Clinic.