CLEVELAND — The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) is reporting 16 new cases of COVID-19 among its employees this week.
In a press release, the RTA states that the employees who tested positive work in different locations throughout the system.
Those locations are:
- From the Main Office, four employees
- From Hayden District, four operators
- From Triskett District, two operators
- From Central Bus Facility, one maintainer
- From the Rail District, two employees
- From Transit Police, two employees
- From Power & Way, one employee
The RTA goes on to say protocols will be followed and equipment and work areas of potential exposure were cleaned.
The RTA says to date, they have had 151 employees test positive. Of those employees, 122 people have recovered and gone back to work.