AKRON, Ohio — Editor's note: the video in the player above is from a previously published, unrelated story.
Those that were planning on attending this month’s Clint Black concert in Akron will have to wait a few more months.
On Tuesday, the Akron Civic Theater announced that the show, originally scheduled for Oct. 17, 2021, has now been rescheduled for March 20, 2022.
Tickets for the show on Oct. 17 will be honored on the newly scheduled date. Those that cannot attend the show in March may be refunded, but requests must be made by Oct. 19.
Black has quite a storied musical career, reaching No. 1 with five consecutive singles from his triple-platinum debut, “Killin’ Time.” Black’s career began back in 1983 and was at its peak in the mid-to-late 1990.
To find more shows and performances at the Akron Civic Theater, click here.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT HEADLINES FROM AROUND NORTHEAST OHIO:
- RELATED: Grammy award-winning artist, Ledisi to perform at Akron Civic Theatre September 6
- RELATED: WATCH: 3News presents 'What's Next' Saturday night digital newscast
- RELATED: New Guardians scoreboard sign proposal to be presented to Cleveland Planning Commission for approval
- RELATED: Ohio State grad extends 'Jeopardy!' winning streak to 34 games
- RELATED: 27 haunted houses you can visit in Ohio this Halloween