AKRON -- Officials suspect the death of a 3-year-old girl may have been a result of an overdose.

Minnie May Riley, of Ashville, Ohio, was staying at her grandparents' McKinley Avenue home when she was found unresponsive a few hours after she went to bed.

She was taken to Akron Children's Hospital, where she was pronounced dead around 3:25 a.m. Sunday.

The Summit County Medical Examiner says officials suspect the girl overdoses on a prescription medication, but a toxicology report has yet to be concluded.