AKRON, Ohio — Update:
According to the Summit County Medical Examiner, the victim has been identified as Dartanian L. Howard, a 34-year-old male from Akron.
An autopsy has been completed and the cause of death has been determined to be multiple gunshot wounds. The death is being treated as a homicide.
The Akron Police Department is investigating the shooting death of an unidentified man.
Investigators say the man was found with "multiple gunshot wounds" in a parking lot in the 200 block of Flower Court, just after 9:30 a.m. on Sunday.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Both the Summit County Medical Examiner's Office and the Akron Police Department are investigating the homicide.
No other details, including the man's name, or suspect information were immediately released.
Stick with 3News for more information on this story as it becomes available.
- Police: Man found dead inside Elyria home
- Man declared competent for trial in Walmart shooting death
- 22-year-old Stark County man dies after alleged stabbing in Louisville
- Man shot, killed in Canton; suspect in custody
- North Olmsted police seeking suspect in Chase Bank robbery
- Uninvolved customer shot amid dispute about incorrect change in Akron convenience store
- Columbus father raises money for teddy bears 1 year after son's death
- Ohio State Highway Patrol: Wayne County crash kills 1, injures 4
- Suspect arrested in April murder of 50-year-old Akron woman
Editor's Note: The following video is from a previous, unrelated report.