LOUISVILLE, Ohio — An investigation is underway by the Louisville Police Department following the death of a 22-year-old man.
According to the Louisville Police Department, Michael Morris, the victim, who they describe as an Alliance-area man, was stabbed in the chest following an altercation.
The incident happened at Wildwood Park, located at 500 Stertzbac Avenue in Louisville at 4 p.m. on Tuesday.
Despite life-saving efforts by Louisville police and fire officials, the victim passed away after arriving at Cleveland Clinic Mercy Hospital.
According to the Louisville Police Department's Facebook page, two juveniles were arrested and are being charged with homicide-related charges.
A 17-year-old Louisville girl is being charged with murder, felonious assault and aggravated criminal trespass. A 15-year-old Louisville boy is being charged with aiding and abetting in murder and felonious assault as well as aggravated criminal trespass and carrying a concealed weapon.
Police officials state that "the altercation involved multiple juveniles and reportedly stems from previous unresolved conflicts between some of those involved."
The Louisville Police Department is investigating the victim's death as a homicide.
No other details have been released. Stick with 3News as we learn more information on this developing situation.
- Cleveland Guardians: Attend 2 weekend games against the Minnesota Twins for as low as $25
- Mega Millions lottery drawing for September 13, 2022: See all the winning prizes sold in Ohio
- Student charged after making threat against Kent Roosevelt High School
- Parma police officer suffers fatal medical emergency while on his way to work
- Person in custody following SWAT situation in Canton
- Body camera video released after fight at Euclid High School leads to multiple arrests, seizure of loaded guns