CANTON, Ohio — A 46-year-old Canton man has died following a motorcycle accident, which happened around 8:10 p.m. Monday in the area of 30th Street NW and Cleveland Avenue NW.
Police say the crash involved a Harley Davidson motorcycle and a Dodge Grand Caravan.
“Upon arrival, officers located the unconscious motorcyclist laying in the roadway, trapped beneath the Caravan,” police said in a press release Tuesday morning.
The man, identified as Tito Conner, was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The Canton Metro Crash Team responded to the scene and continues to investigate the incident. No additional details were immediately available, but we will update this story with more information if any new details are released.
- Two injured after SUV strikes motorcycle head on in Stark County
- Trooper's vehicle struck as fleeing cars crash on I-480 in North Olmsted
- Kia recalls vehicles a 2nd time, owners should park outside
- Akron police: Driver killed after car hits stop sign and utility pole, catches fire on top of a parked vehicle
- Crash victim had posted videos riding in Tesla on Autopilot
- VIDEO: Car catches fire after driver uses hand sanitizer while smoking a cigarette
- Photos, 911 call, new details: Budweiser beer truck crashes into Avon Lakehouse
- Northeast Ohio sees rise in speeding crashes
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated story on May 18, 2021.