CLEVELAND — A person is in custody following a SWAT situation that occurred in Canton on Tuesday morning.
According to Canton Police, its SWAT team was at a residence with a barricaded subject in the 900 block of Rosemont CT NW. The area was contained and the subject is now in custody.
This is a developing story. Please stick with 3News for the latest.
More Canton coverage from WKYC:
- Grand jury declines to indict Canton officer who fatally shot man on New Year's Day
- Canton police warn Stark County residents of scammers claiming to be police officers, Amazon and Social Security Administration workers
- Early morning crash in Canton leaves 1 dead and 1 in critical condition
- Former Cleveland Browns owner Art Modell once again falls short of election to Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Student arrested after bringing gun to Oakwood Middle School in Stark County
- 'TimkenSteel you FAILED to protect my nephew': Family protests in Canton after Joseph Ferrall dies weeks after July explosion at Faircrest plant
- Several Northeast Ohio metro areas named best places to be a teacher in US
- Exciting expansions are coming to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton
- Pro Football Hall of Fame recognizes women's impact
- A closer look at the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Class of 2022
- Pro Football Hall of Fame kicks off 2022 Enshrinement Week in Canton: Full schedule of events
- Las Vegas Raiders give Josh McDaniels happy homecoming, beat Jacksonville Jaguars at Pro Football Hall of Fame Game in Canton
- Canton's Hall of Fame Village welcomes NFL fans for enshrinement weekend
- WKYC to air 2022 Pro Football Hall of Fame Game: Everything you need to know