CLEVELAND — *Editor's Note: The video in the player above is from a previous report.
The Cleveland Police Department responded to John F. Kenney High School Friday afternoon after several reports of violence on the school's campus.
The Department confirmed to 3News that were assisting the Board of Education with a fight. Following the incident, nine teens were arrested, police say.
School and police officials have not yet released a potential motive for the violence. No injuries have been reported at this time.
John F. Kennedy High School is located at 15111 Miles Avenue in Cleveland.
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your email inbox each weekday morning with the 3News to GO! newsletter
This is a developing story. Check back with 3News for updates.
Want to be the first to know about the most important local and national news? Download the WKYC app today; (Android, Apple).
*Editor's Note: The video in the player above is from a previous report.
- RELATED: 'A prompt about a fictional writing is not child pornography': Hudson police, Summit County prosecutor investigating writing prompt book controversy
- RELATED: FDA panel is first key test for Biden COVID-19 booster plan
- RELATED: Ohio House members call for Cleveland Browns to rename FirstEnergy Stadium amid HB 6 bribery scandal
- RELATED: Swensons announces expansion: New location to open in Brooklyn
- RELATED: Social Security remains on track for biggest raise in 40 years
- RELATED: 'Good riddance': Former President Donald Trump reacts to Rep. Anthony Gonzalez's decision not to seek reelection
- RELATED: Where to find the scariest haunted houses in Ohio this Halloween
- RELATED: Wendy Williams tests positive for COVID-19, talk show's return delayed