CLEVELAND — UPDATE: The Cleveland Division of Police report that Na'Chelle Fawler has been located.
PREVIOUS STORY: The Cleveland Division of Police is asking for the public’s help to find a missing girl.
11-year-old Na’Chelle Fawler went missing on Tuesday, May 31.
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your inbox each weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! newsletter
According to the City of Cleveland, Fawler is believed to have gone missing after having a disagreement with her family.
The girl was last seen on Tuesday at Memorial School located on East 152nd Street.
Fawler was last wearing a pink tank top with blue shorts and flip-flops. The missing girl also currently has braids in her hair.
Anyone with information on Fawler’s whereabouts is encouraged to contact (216) 621-1234. Anonymous information can be given by contacting Crimestoppers at (216) 25-CRIME.
Want to be among the first to know the most important local and national news? Download the free WKYC app and get updates right on your phone: Android, Apple.
- 3-year-old girl shot in Cleveland: What we know
- What you need to know as more Northeast Ohio counties elevated to 'high' and 'medium' COVID levels on CDC map
- Cleveland injury attorney, advocate Jeff Friedman dies at 74
- Judge Sergio DiGeronimo's Memorial Day speech includes common attacks on critical race theory, Black Lives Matter, gender issues
- 23rd woman files civil lawsuit accusing Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson of sexual misconduct
- 6 indicted in torturing and killing of 21-year-old Alishah Pointer
- Ohio State Highway Patrol reports 17 deaths on roadways during Memorial Day weekend
- Ohio to announce universal start date for sports betting: What to expect