BRATENAHL, Ohio — One person is dead and four others are hurt following a crash on Interstate 90 in Bratenahl.
Few details are known at this time, but the incident shut down all eastbound lanes between Eddy Road (where the wreck occurred) and East 140th Street for a period of time. All four injured persons were taken to University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center in stable condition.
In addition to the accident at Eddy, the Ohio Department of Transportation confirms a second crash near East 72nd Street has also closed I-90 east from East 55th to Gordon Square Park. No details regarding that collision have been released at this time.
This is a developing story and 3News has crews headed to the area. Please stay tuned for updates as they become available.
- Frank Q. Jackson, grandson of Cleveland Mayor Frank G. Jackson, shot and killed
- FBI searches Florida home of Gabby Petito's fiancé
- VOTE NOW: WKYC.com's latest High School Football Game of the Week poll features 3 marquee matchups
- Cleveland Browns WR Jarvis Landry week to week with MCL sprain
- Cleveland Clinic breaks ground on new Mentor Hospital, location set to open in 2023
- How WWE Superstar Mike "The Miz" Mizanin shocked producers ahead of his debut on Dancing With the Stars: 3 Things to Know with Stephanie Haney
- Pfizer says COVID-19 vaccine works in kids ages 5 to 11
- He’s in: Matt Dolan enters race for U.S. Senate