CLEVELAND — Six people have been hurt following a multi-car crash on Cleveland's east side Thursday afternoon.
3News photos from the scene appear to show at least three vehicles were involved in the incident near East 156th Street and Miles Avenue. Police have not yet specified who or what may have caused the collision.
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your inbox each weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! newsletter
Authorities say a 1-year-old boy was among those injured, and he is currently said in stable condition at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center along with a 79-year-old man and a 22-year-old male. However, a 20-year-old woman is said to be in critical condition, and a 34-year-old man and a 21-year-old woman are listed as serious.
This is a developing story. Please stay with 3News for updates as they become available.
- Cuyahoga, Lorain counties remain at CDC's 'high' community level for COVID-19; Ashtabula drops to 'medium'
- 2 charged in Lakewood garage collapse plead not guilty
- Ford reveals 'major economic announcement' with Northeast Ohio to make all-new electric vehicle in $1.5 billion investment
- Gov. Mike DeWine intends to sign bill allowing teachers, other staff members to be armed
- Abandoned dog found in Bay Village; will soon be available for adoption
- Parma police arrest 16-year-old for making shooting threat against high school
- Cleveland state Sen. Sandra R. Williams resigns 7 months before end of term