CLEVELAND — Cleveland police are asking for assistance after a 12-year-old girl went missing from her Collinwood home late Saturday night.
Keshauna Hale-Bursey left her house on the 14700 block of Pepper Avenue around 10 p.m. She apparently left a note before she disappeared.
Keshauna is described as being 4-foot-11 and weighing 120 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a red coat and black pants.
Anyone with information regarding Keshauna's whereabouts is asked to immediately call either 911 or the Cleveland Division of Police at (216) 621-1234.
- Janece Jackson, daughter of Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson and mother of Frank Q. Jackson, has died; cause of death currently unknown
- Police: Ohio man arrested after 107 marijuana plants found in home
- Busy Saturday at Cedar Point, park tweets warning of 'limited capacity' in parking lot as crowds arrive for HalloWeekends
- A little-used resource for homeowners with storm damage
- Disruptions to schooling fall hardest on vulnerable students
- Sideline Star: KC White, the only female Mental Toughness coach in Ohio
- Amazon worker at Euclid facility wins $500,000 through company's 'Max Your Vax' program
- Ohio printed 35,000 incorrect license plates before error was noticed
- WATCH: 3News' Mark Naymik moderates discussion at The City Club of Cleveland about Issue 24
- Sherwin-Williams breaks ground at new site of Global Research and Development Center in Brecksville
- Man accused of operating illegal funeral business in Ohio pleads not guilty to all charges