CLEVELAND — A 13-year-old girl in Cleveland has been found after being reported missing.
According to Cleveland Police, Ava Conomy was located on Wednesday, November 30 after first being reported missing by her mother on Tuesday, Nov. 29.
Ava's mother said that she last saw her daughter sitting on their porch at 2106 Walton Ave. along with her friend. At approximately 6:40 p.m., Ava's mother noticed the girls were gone. She proceeded to check the friend's house and they were not there.
Ava's mother said that she may be with a teenager named Kenny in a stolen white Kia. Officers toured Cleveland's second district but her unable to locate Ava.
Ava is described as 5-foot-3, 140 pounds with black hair with blond highlights and hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing black Crocs, one white sock, one black sock, a blue Fortnite shirt, navy sweatpants and a black zip-up hoody.
Anybody with information regarding her potential whereabouts is asked to contact Detective Zola with the Cleveland Police at (216)-623-2755.
More Cleveland coverage from WKYC:
- Case Western Reserve researchers developing treatment for drug-resistant fungus
- ‘Everyone is human’: Read the post from 'A Christmas Story' House after video shows confrontation between owner Brian Jones and actor Yano Anaya
- Daughter of Cleveland firefighter Johnny Tetrick speaks in court during suspect’s arraignment in deadly hit-and-run incident
- Firefighters respond to library on Lorain Avenue in Cleveland after flames spark on roof
- FORECAST | Windy conditions with much colder temps
- Car thieves continue to target Hyundai, Kia owners in Cleveland
- Cleveland homicide: 21-year-old male dies after suffering gunshot wound to chest
- It's Giving Tuesday! How you can get involved
- Cleveland native Tommy Eichenberg among 3 Ohio State players earning first-team All-Big Ten honors on defense
- Couple arrested for murder outside of Cleveland apartment
- Man sentenced in deadly hit-and-run that killed 3-year-old girl riding bike in Cleveland
- What the owner of ‘A Christmas Story’ House is telling NBC about selling iconic property: 'TODAY' show in Cleveland
- 2 Cuyahoga Community College professors accuse school's former president, others of 'campaign of retaliation' in new lawsuit
- Arrest warrant issued for Cleveland man after girlfriend's body was found buried in Pennsylvania backyard