CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Division of Police has confirmed that a shooting that took place on the 3000 block of Bosworth Road in Cleveland on Monday evening.
As a result of the shooting, a 13-year-old was shot in the chest and arm. EMS transported him to MetroHealth Medical Center where he is currently in serious condition
No additional information is available at this time.
This is a developing story. 3News will update this space as more information becomes available.
- South Euclid police identifies suspect wanted for striking a patrol car, prompting officer to fire
- Ohio Violent Crime Reduction Grant Program: $100 million in funding available to law enforcement agencies statewide
- 37 missing children, 84 child victims found in FBI sex trafficking operation
- Surviving victim-led organization seeks to help victims of mass shootings and their families
- 2 Akron firefighters hurt in house explosion
- Cleveland police recruit graduates into new life
- 47-year-old man killed in suspected homicide in Cleveland apartment building
- Aqib Talib's brother Yaqub turns himself in after deadly shooting of youth football coach
- Lyndhurst police locate suspect vehicle used in fatal shooting of business owner Dailyn Ferguson
- Ohio BCI investigating South Euclid officer-involved shooting after suspect crashes into police car; suspect at large
- Fatal 'Rust' set shooting was an accident, medical investigators rule