CLEVELAND — A body was found on the rocks approximately 10 feet from the shoreline just east of Edgewater Beach Sunday afternoon.
At approximately 1 p.m. on Sunday, calls of a body wedged between rocks were received by Cleveland Police. Cleveland Fire Technical Rescue Units were dispatched to dislodge the adult, black male from the rocks.
There is no additional information available at this time on how the man died or how he ended up in the rocks.
According to the Cleveland Metroparks and Cleveland Fire rescue crews, the incident is under investigation.
3News will update this story with additional information as it becomes available to the public.
- Eastlake Willowood Apartments structure fire sends 2 to hospital
- Cleveland officials identify remains of woman who had been missing since 2015
- Watch now: The Ultimate Cleveland Father's Day Show with Mike Polk Jr.
- Fatal crash in Chardon leaves 1 motorcyclist dead, several injured
- Did 'Lightyear' go to infinity and beyond in its first weekend?