CLEVELAND — Do you know this man?
FBI officials say initial investigation to identify the man has resulted in the belief that he has ties to the Northern Ohio area – specifically Summit County. Authorities said, however, that additional details regarding his connection to Northeast Ohio “cannot be released at this time."
The photos show the man wearing red and blue face paint.
Anybody with information about the man’s identity is asked to contact authorities in one of the following ways:
- Cleveland FBI: 1-877-FBI-OHIO (324-6446)
- Summit County Crime Stoppers: 330-434-COPS (2677)
A $5,000 reward is being offered for information that leads to the successful identification of the man seen in the photographs. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
No additional details were immediately available.
- RELATED: Small Ohio town reckons with local militia charges in Capitol riot
- RELATED: Officer killed in Jan. 6 riot will lie in honor at US Capitol
- RELATED: Horned Arizona rioter willing to speak at Trump's impeachment trial
- RELATED: Ohio man charged for kicking out window at U.S. Capitol during riot
- RELATED: Former Cleveland schools employee charged for alleged role in riot at U.S. Capitol