CLEVELAND — Cleveland fire officials say two people jumped out of a second-story window when a house went up in flames around 8 a.m. Thursday along East 57th Street and Orey Avenue.
We're told the two people -- a man and a woman -- only suffered minor injuries. Their names and ages were not released.
No additional details were immediately available.
- 'I'm just trying to get home': 911 audio released after Lake County road rage incident
- Vermilion Fire Marshal crashes car into fire station following health incident
- Man sentenced in deadly hit-and-run that killed 3-year-old girl riding bike in Cleveland
- 'Leave now! Get away from my property!' Owner of 'A Christmas Story' House in Cleveland seen yelling at film's actor Yano Anaya amid property sale
- Video shows man's arrest after suspect allegedly drove into restricted area at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Daughter of Cleveland firefighter Johnny Tetrick speaks in court during suspect’s arraignment in deadly hit-and-run incident
- Firefighters respond to library on Lorain Avenue in Cleveland after flames spark on roof
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated fire story on Nov. 30, 2022.