CLEVELAND — “Battling heavy flames” and “searching for victims.”
That’s how CLE Firefighters-L93 explained a situation their crews are facing early Friday morning in Cleveland.
@Cleveland_FFs tweeted about the blaze at 7:23 a.m. saying firefighters were “making entry into a house right now” at E. 128th Street and Forest Avenue in the city’s Mount Pleasant neighborhood.
Fire dispatch tells 3News that everybody got out of the house safely.
No additional details about the fire were immediately available, but stay with 3News as we will update this story once additional information is released.
- Man dies in Akron house fire
- 8-year-old boy dies in Akron house fire; 3 other occupants plus firefighter hospitalized
- Cleveland house fire leaves woman dead, at least 1 person injured
- OSHP trooper injured after being struck from behind in Ashland County; officials say driver had 3 times the legal alcohol limit in his system
- Authorities identify woman struck and killed by dump truck in Lakewood
- Victims identified in fatal Geauga County crash that killed 5, injured 3 more
- Woman dies after Jeep overturns in North Olmsted crash: Police release new details from the incident
- Northeast Ohio teacher killed in car crash months after husband dies from COVID-19
- Good Samaritan uses Ring camera to alert family, save pets from house fire
- 'Severe' hoarding conditions contributed to Elyria fire that killed 1, fire chief says
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published on Nov. 23, 2021, regarding an unrelated house fire.