CLEVELAND — Cleveland firefighters battled intense flames early Tuesday morning at a home on East 71st Street north of Fleet Avenue.
Fire officials tweeted video (watch below) from the scene while saying reports indicated kids were throwing fireworks into the vacant home.
Nobody was hurt, but the official cause remains under investigation.
No additional details were immediately available, but stay with 3News as we will update this story if more information is released.
Watch video from the scene in the Twitter post below:
Cleveland Fire also tweeted multiple photos from the scene, which you can see in the tweets below:
- New fireworks law takes effect in Ohio: Here's what it means for your neighborhood
- Ohio drivers can now renew their license online: Here's how the new BMV option works
- August 2 special election in Ohio: Last day for voter registration before early voting begins
- ‘It would be a major blow’: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine discusses President Biden’s request to drop state gas tax for 3 months
- Gas prices continue slow decline in Northeast Ohio: See the difference compared to last week
- Small plane crashes near Akron middle school; 2 people taken to hospital
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated story on July 4, 2022.