CLEVELAND — Editor's note: The video above is from a previous story about weather limiting events at the 2022 Cleveland National Air Show.
The Cleveland National Air Show announced the opportunity for certain attendees to this year's event to collect a partial refund of their ticket purchase due to the disruption caused by weather.
Ticket holders on Sunday and Monday of this year's event will be able to complete a request form to receive the refund.
Here is a breakdown of what you are eligible for if you purchased a Sunday or Monday ticket:
Reserved Seats (Used and Unused):
- Sunday Tickets will receive 25% of ticket value (plus ticket fees)
- Monday Tickets will receive 50% of ticket value (plus ticket fees)
- General Admission tickets used on Sunday will receive 25% of ticket value (plus ticket fees)
- General Admission tickets used on Monday will receive 50% of ticket value (plus ticket fees)
- Unused General Admission tickets will receive 50% of ticket value (plus ticket fees)
You can complete the request form HERE.
Compensation requests must be received by Monday, October 17, 2022 at 5 p.m.
According to the Cleveland National Air Show, you must have your Order ID and the last 4 digits of your credit/debit card used for purchase to complete the request form.
To find your Order ID, search for an email from email@example.com.
Previous Air Show Coverage from WKYC.com: