CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Division of Police is reporting that a body has been found in the waters of Lake Erie on Wednesday afternoon.
The body spotted floating not far from the USS Cod Submarine Memorial and Burke Lakefront Airport. The age and gender of the person pulled from the water is unknown.
Cleveland EMS, the Cleveland Division of Fire, and the U.S. Coast Guard were all called to the area.
This is a developing story. Stay with 3News for more details as they become available.
- Elyria police arrest hit-and-run suspect accused of striking 5-year-old boy
- George Floyd rioter sentenced to 4 years in prison for damaging Colossal Cupcakes in downtown Cleveland
- 11-year-old boy dies in Cleveland shooting: What we know
- 44-year-old man fatally stuck by driver in Summit County
- Watch: Dashcam video shows North Olmsted Starbucks robbery suspect shoot at police
- Lorain police warn of fentanyl pills being sold to look like Tylenol
- Man arrested in connection with deadly shooting on RTA bus in Cleveland
- Beachwood Police Department to acquire license plate reader equipment
- North Olmsted Fifth Third Bank robbery suspect captured
- Elyria Police issue warrant for man accused of striking police cruiser, fleeing scene
- 13-year-old shot on basketball court at Cain Park in Cleveland Heights