CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Division of Police is asking for the public's help locating a missing 13-year-old girl.
The family of Tantine Nyiramahirwe says she did not return home from school Friday and has gone missing before, the last time turning up in Louisville, Kentucky. She lives on the 1800 block of Manering Road, and a provided photo shows her with short black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information regarding Tantine's whereabouts is asked to immediately call either 911 or Cleveland police at (216) 621-1234.
- CDC issues holiday safety recommendations
- Arizona Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury tests positive for COVID-19, will miss Sunday's game against Browns
- Ohio Lottery winning numbers for October 15
- Bill Clinton recovering from urological infection, aide says
- Cleveland Orchestra legend to retire after more than 50 years
- IRS is sending checks to millions of Americans starting Friday
- Lutheran West beats Independence 37-14 in WKYC.com High School Football Game of the Week, wins CVC Metro title
- FDA panel endorses Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 booster shot
- 'We don't have a whole lot of wiggle room': Painesville superintendent speaks out on Ohio report cards
- US Marshalls, Cleveland police arrest man wanted in connection to Akron arson of Frank Q. Jackson's vehicle
- Lake County to distribute Potassium Iodide to residents living near Perry Nuclear Power Plant
- Ohio State asking fans to submit design ideas for Ohio Stadium's new turf
- Cleveland police searching for suspect after 2 shot, killed Thursday night