CLEVELAND — Police are asking for the public's help finding a 25-year-old woman who went missing in Downtown Cleveland this past Saturday.
Officials say Anastasia Hamilton was last seen at the Terminal Tower parking garage on West Superior Avenue. She is described as being 5-foot-4 and weighing 145 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
The exact circumstances regarding Hamilton's disappearance are not known at this time, but a photo shared by Crimestoppers of Cuyahoga County appears to show her with someone authorities are calling a "known male." A $2,500 reward is being offered for more information on this case.
Anyone with knowledge of Hamilton's possible whereabouts is asked to immediately call the Cleveland Division of Police at (216) 621-1234 or Crimestoppers at (216) 252-7463.
- MISSING: 52-year-old Parma woman has not been seen since Monday
- Elyria Police: 1 man dead, 1 woman injured after shooting at apartment complex
- 'I got really scared': Read excerpts from women accusing Browns QB Deshaun Watson of sexual misconduct on HBO's 'Real Sports'
- 2 dead, several hospitalized after 'active shooter' at Texas elementary school
- Iraqi citizen living in Columbus charged in plot to murder former President George W. Bush
- Mother of 'Geauga's Child' sentenced to life in prison for murder of baby boy in 1993