CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Division of Police has safely located a missing 9-year-old boy.
Jaelen Stroud had last been seen at his home in the 5900 block of Engle Avenue in Cleveland Friday. His family discovered he was missing around midnight after sending him to bed at 9 p.m.
Some time Saturday morning, authorities confirmed Jaelen was safely located with his father. No further information was given.
- Mansfield Police: Missing 19-year-old man found fatally shot, car 'engulfed in flames'
- Pinecrest in Orange Village will now prohibit all unaccompanied guests under 18 from being at shopping center after 4 p.m.
- 23-year-old man found fatally shot in Cuyahoga Falls home
- Security expert expresses concern about Uvalde shooting timeline
- Rocky River High School, middle school placed on soft lockdown due to nearby arrest
*Editor's Note: The video in the player above is from a previous, unrelated report.