CLEVELAND — Editor's Note: The above video is from a previously published story
The Cleveland Division of Police confirms they have safely located two missing children who had not been seen for three days.
According to officials, Lailaha Workman,15, and her brother, A’Keem Walley, 11, were reported missing by their mother after they left their home in the 2600 block of East 68th Street on Monday. The search continued until 3 p.m. Thursday, when both were found at their great aunt's house on East 93rd.
The circumstances of how the siblings got to their relatives home are not known, but officers have indicated both are unharmed.
- Photos, 911 call, new details: Budweiser beer truck crashes into Avon Lakehouse
- COVID-19 in Ohio: State reports 1,141 new cases in the last 24 hours
- Northeast Ohio cities prepare for American Rescue Plan funds to hit accounts in coming days
- Browns DE Jadeveon Clowney shares criticism of Jaguars plan to sign Tim Tebow
- University Hospitals to begin using artificial intelligence to intubate COVID-19 patients
- Nick Camino commentary: Cavs rebuild feeling longer, more painful than expected
- Suspect surrenders and admits to killing man on park bench in Akron
- Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson announces investments in city's COVID recovery
- Restaurant workers call for better wages and benefits before returning to work
- 5 observations about the Cleveland Browns' 2021 schedule
- Cedar Point opening for 2021 season Friday: What's new this year and all the COVID changes you need to know
- US jobless claims drop to 473,000, a new pandemic low
- Cleveland Browns' 2021 schedule unveiled; open at Kansas City Chiefs
Editor's Note: The below video is from a previously published story