CLEVELAND — Editor's Note: The above, unrelated story, aired on April 8, 2021
The Cleveland Division of Police is asking for the public's help in locating a missing man.
According to reports, 57-year-old Isaiah Spralling has been missing since 10 p.m. on Wednesday evening.
Police say Isaiah is diagnosed with schizophrenia / very low functioning and was being assisted home from the hospital via a ride service. He was dropped off at the wrong address in the 600 block of E.105th St.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Mr. Spralling is asked to call 9-1-1.
- Biden announces first major gun control measures, names new ATF boss
- Ohio State Fair will not be open to the public this summer
- Getting your second dose of COVID-19 vaccine? Here's what to expect
- Kane Brown coming to Cleveland with new tour in November
- Cleveland City Council President Kevin Kelley to announce bid for mayor
- Number of kids alone at border hits all-time high in March
- Kent State University announces COVID-19 vaccine clinics beginning Thursday, April 8
- Michigan man arrested after allegedly claiming to have bomb in trailer at Perry Nuclear Power Plant
- US jobless claims up to 744K as virus still forces layoffs
- Reports: Search underway for monkeys on the loose in Cincinnati
- Playhouse Square announces lineup for the return of Broadway shows
- Former NFL pro killed South Carolina doctor, family before killing himself: Source