CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Division of Police called upon a full SWAT team for help on Thursday morning.
According to Cleveland police officers, a male with a search warrant was barricaded inside of a home.
The home was located at 3735 Seymour Avenue.
Law enforcement officials staged at Clark Avenue and Fulton Road.
The Cleveland Division of Police confirmed on Friday that the man was taken into custody without any incident.
No more details have been released at this time.
Stick with 3News as we learn more about this situation.
- Multiple bear sightings in Summit County: When and where the sightings have occurred
- 27-year-old man killed in suspected homicide in Cleveland
- Fire reported at Bob’s Hamburg restaurant in Akron
- Small plane crashes in Medina County: What we know
- Delta issues 'systemwide' travel waiver for July 4 weekend
- Gas prices fall again in Northeast Ohio, down 17 cents in Akron and 12 cents in Cleveland: Why GasBuddy says drivers should 'be wary' of another spike
- Prepare for sticker shock if you are traveling this summer
- Galley Boy at Swensons named best burger in Ohio in new national rankings
- Trattner's Table for 2: The Garden of Eden on the roof of the Metropolitan at the 9 with Mike Polk Jr.
- Texas brewery prepares to launch 'hot dog water' flavored seltzer
- Ohio City staple Bar Cento transforms into 'Bright Side' | Doug Trattner reports