CLEVELAND — Cleveland EMS and Cleveland Division of Police officials confirmed to 3News that three men were injured in a shooting near East 117th Street and St. Clair Avenue.
The shooting happened early Friday afternoon at 497 East 117th Street.
According to the Cleveland Division of Police, A 41-year-old man is in critical condition after sustaining a gunshot wound to his face and a 20-year-old man is in critical condition after sustaining a gunshot wound to his leg.
A 38-year-old man is in serious condition after sustaining a gunshot wound to his thigh.
All three victims were transported to University Hospitals.
No other details have been released at this time. Stick with 3News as we learn more about this developing situation.
- Juvenile in stable condition after being shot in Cleveland Heights
- Euclid Police officer put on administrative leave following indictment
- How Cleveland's Terminal Tower paid tribute to Queen Elizabeth II
- Cleveland police confirm death of 16-year-old boy shot in the head near Rhodes High School
- Oberlin College begins payment of $36.59 million to Gibson's Bakery after Ohio Supreme Court refuses to hear appeal
- 2 deputies killed in line of duty while serving warrant in Marietta neighborhood, Cobb Sheriff says
- Uvalde Police investigating shooting at city's Memorial Park; two juveniles being treated in San Antonio hospitals
- After a lifetime of preparation, Charles takes the throne
- Ohio man sentenced to prison for harassment against TV actress and her daughter
- 'A stalwart': World mourns Britain's Queen Elizabeth II
- NASA announces 2 potential launch dates for Artemis 1
- 4 killed and 3 injured in Memphis shooting spree | A timeline of the rampage
- 9-year-old girl, 34-year-old mom die in Geauga County house fire