CLEVELAND — Editor's Note: The above video is from a previously published and unrelated story
A new Cleveland tradition will begin this summer!
Cleveland Taco Fest is heading to the Agora for three days of fun on August 27-29.
The new event is produced by AEG Presents and features three days of tacos, tequila and live music. Those who attend the first Cleveland Taco Fest will experience mouthwatering offerings by more than a dozen local taco trucks as well as tequila, Mexican beer and artisan vendors.
Cleveland Taco Fest will showcase an impressive selection of traditional, gourmet and vegetarian tacos, plus authentic cuisine including taquitos, burritos and nachos.
More than 30 varieties of tequila will be also featured. Specialty bars will be serving tequila neat along with an array of flavored margaritas and signature tequila-based cocktails.
The first annual Cleveland Taco Fest will also feature local bands, contests, action-packed entertainment and more.
Tickets are now on sale at tacofestcle.com. Admission to Cleveland Taco Fest is $5 per day or a weekend pass is $10. Children 12 and under are free.
- Friday, August 27, 4 – 11 p.m.
- Saturday, August 28, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Sunday, August 29, noon – 8 p.m.
- Live performances return to Playhouse Square starting this weekend
- Summer fun guide: Laura DeMarco's 12 must-do adventures throughout Northeast Ohio
- Feast of the Assumption festival will return to Cleveland's Little Italy this August
- Tri-C announces 42nd annual JazzFest Cleveland lineup
- Share one photo that captures what summer in Cleveland means to you!
Editor's Note: The below video is from a previously published and unrelated story