CLEVELAND — UPDATE: The Cleveland Police Department sent an update shortly after 11 a.m. Tuesday to say Carla Woods has been located.
She had been reported missing over the weekend.
Police did not release any additional information after she was found.
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your inbox each weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! newsletter
ORIGINAL STORY BELOW:
27-year-old Carla Woods is reported to be missing and is believed to be endangered.
Officials from the Cleveland Police Department believe that Woods also has her children with her. The children are four years old, two years old, and 3-4 months, according to the missing person's report. A picture of two of the children can be found below in the story.
The mother, Carla Woods, is described as being 5 feet and 6 inches tall, weighing 130 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.
If you have any information about where the woman is and her kids, please contact the Cleveland Division of Police at 216-621-1234. You can also dial 911. Anonymous information can be called into Crimestoppers of Cuyahoga County at 216-25-CRIME.
- Preventing the next one: Willoughby South High School shooter talks about lessons learned in 2008 incident
- As Ohio welcomes refugees, a Cleveland-based nonprofit gives them a boost
- Platform Beer Co. invites locals to try new things at 'Odd Fest' on Saturday
- Severe Thunderstorm Watches issued for several Northeast Ohio counties
- 3-year-old girl dies after struck by vehicle while riding bike in Cleveland; suspect in custody
- FBI searching for suspect after multiple Chase Bank robberies in Akron and Canton: Timeline of incidents