CLEVELAND — The winter storm is causing cancellations and delays all over Northeast Ohio as we head into the evening hours on Monday.
Because of the snow storm, the meals that are given out by the Cleveland Metropolitan School District at their K-8 schools and high schools will be moved to Wednesday.
Meal sites will be closed Tuesday due to the weather.
While the Cleveland Metropolitan School District is in remote learning, they still provide meals for children who need it.
- LIVE BLOG | Winter storm in Northeast Ohio: Real-time updates
- Send us your snow photos & videos: We might use them on TV
- List: Snow parking bans in effect throughout Northeast Ohio
- ODOT having crews work 12 hour shifts to keep roads clear as winter storm moves in
- Will the winter storm in Northeast Ohio affect your ability to get a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Enjoying the snow in Northeast Ohio? Send us your photos and videos
- 3 things to know about COVID-19 vaccine availability in Ohio this week
- VERIFY: Can you safely keep your food outside if the weather is freezing?
- VERIFY: Yes, all of the COVID-19-causing coronavirus in the world could fit in a soda can
- Local man surprises friend with kidney transplant
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers won't play Andre Drummond as they seek trade
- Report: Cleveland Browns among teams targeting J.J. Watt