CLEVELAND — Authorities are investigating after police say two people died in an overnight crash in Cleveland.
It happened on Harvard Avenue, which is currently closed between East 148th and East 155th because of the accident. Police did not provide an estimate on how long they expect Harvard Avenue will remain closed.
3News' Danielle Wiggins is advising drivers impacted by the road closure to use Judson Drive as a detour around the incident.
No additional details were immediately provided, but we will update this story when new information is released.
Be sure to follow Wiggins on Twitter @DaniWKYC to get the latest traffic updates that may impact your commute.
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Canton claims life of 46-year-old man
- Two injured after SUV strikes motorcycle head on in Stark County
- Trooper's vehicle struck as fleeing cars crash on I-480 in North Olmsted
- Northeast Ohio sees rise in speeding crashes
- Kia recalls vehicles a 2nd time, owners should park outside
- Crash victim had posted videos riding in Tesla on Autopilot
- Akron police: Driver killed after car hits stop sign and utility pole, catches fire on top of a parked vehicle
- VIDEO: Car catches fire after driver uses hand sanitizer while smoking a cigarette
- Elderly woman killed in Akron car crash
- Ohio lawmakers propose bill to crack down on cell phone use while driving
- Memorial Day weekend travel in Ohio: What you need to know
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated story on May 26, 2021.