CLEVELAND — Crews from the Cleveland Division of Fire were called to battle a blaze on the city's west side on Wednesday around 4 p.m.
The fire happened at West Side Metals near the 6400 block of Stock Avenue in Cleveland.
West Side Metals is a business that "specializes in the retailing, processing and recycling of scrap metal for the Cleveland community," according to its website.
3News was informed at the scene that all of the company's employees made it out safely. EMS reported that there were no injuries.
It is unknown at this time what caused the blaze.
WKYC crews were at the scene, streaming a live look at the flames. You can watch that video in the player below.
When asked by a 3News crewmember what caused the fire, Cleveland Fire officials said 'no comment at this time.'
This is a developing story. Stay with 3News for updates as they become available.
- RELATED: Chagrin Falls clerk pleads no contest on charges of embezzling almost $250,000 over two decades
- RELATED: Oath Keeper pleads guilty in Jan. 6 attack; will cooperate
- RELATED: 800 square miles currently burning in US wildfires
- RELATED: Man found dead inside downtown Cleveland apartment
- RELATED: Ohio BCI's advanced technology gives Cleveland families hope their loved ones' cold cases can be solved
- RELATED: WATCH LIVE: Biden, Garland talk anti-crime effort and law-breaking gun dealers
- RELATED: Stow Police reminding residents to never give out personal information over the phone as new scam emerges
- RELATED: Broadview Heights Police discover woman's body during welfare check; city's first homicide in 42 years