CLEVELAND — Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine will make a special visit to Cleveland tomorrow morning to take a tour of the Cleveland Division of Police's Real Time Crime Center (RTCC).
Last month Cleveland's RTCC was awarded a "Violent Crime Reduction" grant of $355,400 by DeWine to purchase new technology to enhance operational intelligence, identify wanted suspects and improve situational awareness for officer and citizen safety.
The governor will be joined by Cleveland Mayor Justin Bibb, Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Mike O'Malley, state Sen. Matt Dolan, state Rep. Tom Patton and Cleveland Council President Blaine Griffin.
- The traffic initiative Operation 'Wheels Down' Cleveland yields immediate results in first day
- Cleveland Guardians fall to Detroit Tigers 4-2, capping rough homestand
- Mission Possible: Cleveland inventors expand from consumer design to medical innovation
- Rising Cleveland Guardians star Steven Kwan proudly sports his AAPI culture, identity
- Jeremiah Fitzgerald of Lakewood wins Union Home Mortgage Cleveland Marathon for 2nd straight year; Hudson's Ashton Swinford takes women's title
- Reports: Cleveland Browns re-sign DE Jadeveon Clowney
- 'I have arrived in hell': Assistant chief retires on anniversary of Cleveland's deadliest house fire