CLEVELAND — Fine works of art, a 12th century musical manuscript, antique rugs, hundreds of 16th century books and furnishings from 18th century antiques to modern day hardware are up for grabs this weekend as two Hunting Valley mansions are liquidated.
Organizers say the liquidation sale will be housed at The Madison in downtown Cleveland through Valentine's Day weekend. The contents from the sale feature collections from two Northeast Ohio families – including a prominent local business owner and “an established historic Cleveland family.”
You can explore hundreds of pictures of the items up for sale by clicking HERE.
The liquidation sale begins Thursday, Feb. 11 from 4-9 p.m. before continuing into the weekend from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Feb. 12-14).
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your inbox each weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! newsletter
“The event will utilize the spacious indoor surroundings to provide ample room for social distancing,” organizers said in a press release. “Masks will be required at all times. COVID-19 compliance occupancy number for this space is 300 people.”
- RELATED: Northeast Ohio pride: Revere alum featured in Super Bowl LV coin toss as honorary captain
- RELATED: University Hospitals front line workers share pictures from Super Bowl LV
- RELATED: Inauguration star Amanda Gorman delivers Super Bowl pre-game poem
- RELATED: Cleveland Cavaliers F Larry Nance Jr. out up to 6 weeks with broken left hand
- RELATED: '21 Strong: Meet 'Mr. Some Kind of Wonderful'
- RELATED: 'Overwhelming love': Community rallies around boy abandoned in Hinckley cemetery
- RELATED: Acts of kindness are enduring under cruel weather conditions