CLEVELAND — Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a story published on July 5, 2021.
The Cleveland Division of Police is investigating after four people were shot in a drive-by incident on Monday.
According to officials, the incident happened around 3 p.m. in the 9800 block of Marietta Avenue.
Initial investigation by police indicates that several people were playing basketball in the street. A vehicle pulled up and gunfire was exchanged between the occupants of the vehicle and the individuals in the street. A 19-year-old man was shot on the street. A 74-year-old woman who was outside doing yardwork was shot in the crossfire.
The 18 and 16-year-old occupants of the vehicle were also shot. This matter is still under investigation. Anyone with information related to this incident is encouraged to reach out to the Cleveland Division of Police at (216) 321-1234.
On Monday evening, Crime Stoppers of Cuyahoga County announced that they will offer a reward of up to $5000 for any information leading to the identity and prosecution of anyone involved in this crime. All tipsters will remain anonymous and can be sent in by calling (216) 253-7463 or by clicking here.
This is a developing story. Check back with 3News for updates.
MORE HEADLINES FROM AROUND NORTHEAST OHIO:
- RELATED: FirstEnergy to screen live-action Aladdin at Canal Park on August 28
- RELATED: 28-year-old Ashtabula woman wanted on drug related charges: Fugitive of the Week
- RELATED: Cleveland Browns QB Baker Mayfield ranks 71st in NFL Top 100 countdown
- RELATED: Cleveland Indians hosting annual Giveathon this week: How you can donate
- RELATED: "Cuyahoga County is ready"; Global Cleveland rep says Northeast Ohio ready to welcome Afghan refugees
Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a story published on Jan. 4, 2021.