CLEVELAND — Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a previously published, unrelated story.
Good news, Merwin's Wharf lovers!
The restaurant has reopened to the public for both indoor and patio dining after closing its doors earlier this year due to staff shortages, a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Located in Cleveland's Irishtown Bend, the restaurant boasts that it "connects guests to urban greenspace while enjoying fresh, seasonal and locally-sourced menu items."
Dinner menus for the restaurant can be found here.
Looking to make a reservation? You can call (216) 664-5696 or click here.
Merwin's Wharf is currently open Wednesdays and Thursdays from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m., Fridays from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your email inbox each weekday morning with the 3News to GO! newsletter
MORE RELATED HEADLINES:
- RELATED: Slyman's Tavern temporarily closes Mentor location due to labor shortage
- RELATED: US hiring slows to just 235,000 jobs after 2 strong months
- RELATED: Driftwood to hire 450+ employees, offering $15 minimum wage, child care and other benefits
- RELATED: Could the end of federal unemployment benefits close the gap on the worker shortage?
- RELATED: Customers behaving badly: Hospitality workers report an uptick in rudeness
- RELATED: Winking Lizard Tavern Gateway location to temporarily close due to staff shortages
Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a previously published, related COVID-19 sotry.