CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Police Department is asking for the public’s help in finding a teenage girl who is missing with her 3-month-old son.
Authorities released information Friday morning saying 17-year-old Tahauna Garel was reported missing on Nov. 6 with her son, Zaeonty Randall.
Police say Tahauna was last seen Oct. 11 and is known to frequent the following areas in Northeast Ohio:
- Garfield: E. 93rd Street and Amesbury Avenue
- Cleveland: E. 143rd Street and Kinsman Road
Responding officers searched the immediate area with negative results.
Police said a photo of the child is not available at this time, but he’s described as having black hair and brown eyes.
Tahauna is described as 130 pounds and 5’4” tall. She has brown hair and brown eyes.
Anybody with information is asked to call detectives at 216-623-5318 or 216-621-1234.
No additional details were immediately available, but we will update this story with additional information once more is released.
MORE CLEVELAND-AREA HEADLINES:
- RELATED: Cleveland swears in 35 new police officers from city's 146th police academy
- RELATED: Flip the switch! Christmas music takes over Cleveland's Majic 105.7 starting Friday
- RELATED: University Hospitals to take part in new ACTIV-2 Coronavirus antibody trial
- RELATED: Great Lakes Theater cancels ‘A Christmas Carol’ production for 2020 amid COVID-19
- RELATED: 3News Investigates: Remote learning highlights disparity between students in suburban & city schools
- RELATED: Cleveland Zoo's Wild Winter Lights returning for 2020 holiday season