The event, which is set for 7 p.m. Saturday night (July 2), marks the first show Monster Jam has ever held at the home of the Cleveland Browns. Tickets are still available HERE with prices starting at $17.
Here’s the current Monster Jam truck lineup for the Cleveland event:
- Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson
- Lucas Stabilizer driven by Cynthia Gauthier
- Megalodon driven by Cory Rummell
- Zombie driven by Bari Musawwir
- Son-Uva Digger driven by Ryan Anderson
- El Toro Loco driven by Mark List
- Bakugan Dragonoid driven by Camden Murphy
- Avenger driven by Jim Koehler
- AXE driven by Chris Koehler
- Over Bored by Jamey Garner
- Saigon Shaker driven by Ryan Disharoon
- Wild Side driven by Zack Garner
Officials say construction of the track will wrap up Thursday. The work includes more than 300 truckloads of dirt dumped on the stadium floor – some of which is being built out into obstacles as high as eight feet. Monster Jam will then host their official practice at FirstEnergy Stadium on Friday morning.
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated story on June 29, 2022.