Who wants to be a millionaire? We'll have to wait another week to find out.

No player guessed the right card during Wednesday night's $1.2 million Queen of Hearts drawing.

The next drawing will be Wednesday night, meaning hopeful patrons have scrambled for tickets. Demand has been so high, the bar had to shut down its own ticket sales, citing traffic concerns. But don't worry, participants can still buy tickets at some area locations.

Tickets are on sale at Harry Buffalo locations in North Olmsted, Parma, Elyria and Highland Heights. They're also available at J's Skills in North Ridgeville and Lucky J's in Amherst. Participants can fill out their tickets there, or bring them to Grayton Road Tavern Wednesday.

Ticket sales will end at 3 p.m. Wednesday.

VERIFY | Is the 'Queen of Hearts' game legal?

The Queen of Hearts game is simple and similar to playing the lottery. Participants purchase raffle tickets for $1 each. One ticket is pulled and its card number is flipped. If that card is the Queen of Hearts, the winner will go home with 90 percent of the winnings. The bar keeps the remaining 10 percent to start the pot for the next game.

MORE | New ticket locations added for Grayton Road Tavern's Queen of Hearts game