CLEVELAND — *Editor's Note: The video in the player above is from previous report.
The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force (NOVFTF) is seeking the public's help locating a wanted fugitive.
28-year-old Christopher Montgomery is wanted by several agencies, including the Cuyahoga County Sheriff’s Department, Cleveland Police, and the Ohio Adult Parole Authority, for felonious assault, menacing by stalking and violating parole.
Montgomery is described as a five feet, six inches tall Black man weighing approximately 150 pounds. His last known address is near the 10000 block of Manor Avenue in Cleveland.
A reward is being offered for information leading to his arrest.
Anyone with information concerning Christopher Montgomery can contact the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force at 1-866-4WANTED (1-866-492-6833), or click here to submit a tip online.
Those providing tips can remain anonymous.
Last week, the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force announced that it has surpassed 50,000 arrests throughout its existence the last 18 years. The total breaks down to approximately 2,777 arrests each year.
- RELATED: 6 victims in shooting at Colorado Springs birthday party, suspected gunman takes own life
- RELATED: Akron Police investigate after man found dead in Grace Park
- RELATED: Akron: 2-month-old seriously injured, man arrested
- RELATED: Registered sex offender arrested in Kent for possessing child pornography
- RELATED: 2nd suspect in Lakewood murder surrenders to police
- RELATED: Officer beaten during Capitol riot calls out 'disgraceful' indifference from politicians