CLEVELAND — Several units of the Cleveland Fire Department responded to a car into an apartment building on Forestdale Avenue in Cleveland on Tuesday morning.
In a Tweet, just before 11 a.m. Tuesday, CLE Firefighters-L93 said, "Car crashed into building. Victims trapped. Cleveland firefighters are working 2300 block Forestdale."
According to the Cleveland Division of Police, a 2012 Chevrolet Malibu drove over the grass and sidewalk, striking the north-facing exterior brick at the Brooklyner Bay Apartments.
In the below pictures, you can see a black four-door vehicle deep into a ground-floor apartment, directly below a balcony.
The female driver and three adult residents were taken by EMS. Their condition is unknown at this time.
PHOTOS: Car crashes into Cleveland apartment
- Where to see the coolest Halloween decorations in Northeast Ohio this year
- Auto shop explosion leads to fire, partial building collapse on Cleveland's East Side
- Cleveland: Man killed in house fire on Grayton Road
- FORECAST | Another warm fall day
- Cleveland City Council approves $17 million in American Rescue Plan Act funds for lead safety programs
- After Cleveland fishing cheating scandal, Lake Erie tournaments to utilize metal detection device
- Development projects in Cleveland's MidTown aim to bring energy, business, and housing opportunities to the neighborhood
- Respiratory virus season is nothing to sneeze about
- Harlem Globetrotters return to Cleveland in December
- University Hospitals lab expansion critical move for future of cancer care
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame launches program for low-income families
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo to celebrate baby gorilla Kayembe's first birthday
- Want to work at Cleveland Clinic? Find out how to attend its career expo
- Downward spiral: Cleveland Browns fall to 2-5 with 23-20 loss to Baltimore Ravens