Cleveland's Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic, Sports and more | Cleveland, Oh | WKYC.com

Queen of Hearts finally drawn in Grayton Road Tavern's game; Winner gets jackpot of over $5 million

The Queen was hiding behind #4

CLEVELAND — It finally happened! 

The right card was finally guessed in Grayton Road Tavern's popular Queen of Hearts game on Wednesday night at Legends Sports Bar & Grill in Parma. 

Someone will be taking home a jackpot of just over $5 million. $5,003,730 to be exact! 

90 percent of the jackpot goes to the winner when the Queen of Hearts is found. The other 10 percent is used to start the next round's jackpot.

How does it work? All you have to do is buy a $1 raffle ticket and select which remaining card you think the Queen of Hearts card is hiding behind. 

Click HERE for a list of places where you can buy tickets.

The first ticket drawn will have a shot at the Queen of Hearts. Find the Queen and you win the jackpot. If the Queen of Hearts is not found with the player's selected number, four more bonus tickets will be drawn with the following prize payout: 

- Ticket 2: $800

- Ticket 3: $600

- Ticket 4: $400

- Ticket 5: $200

According to the Grayton Road Tavern Queen of Hearts site, the new board will begin on October 31st at Legends. 

Last year, the game drew statewide attention as a lucky winner named Gary took home $5.5 million after 50 weeks of play.

The game drew so much attention that its legality was questioned, forcing Grayton Road Tavern to temporarily halt play. But the Ohio Attorney General's Office ruled the game was legal and play resumed in May 2018.

MORE | Winning ticket drawn in $5.5 million Queen of Hearts at Grayton Road Tavern

RELATED | Grayton Road Tavern's Queen of Hearts game returns

MORE | Is it worth it to play Queen of Hearts?