CLEVELAND — Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a previously published story.
Officials with the Regional Transit Authority (RTA) of Cleveland have announced restored routes after shutting down Monday.
According to officials, the RTA Light Rail Blue and Green lines and the RTA Heavy Rail Red Line are back on track following a brief hiatus caused by Martin Luther King Jr. Day and the heavy snow and winter weather conditions that hit Northeast Ohio.
Here's the update from RTA officials as of 5:30 a.m. Tuesday:
- RTA Light Rail (Blue and Green lines) and Heavy Rail (Red line) services are fully restored and running with some minor delays due to the residual impact from yesterday's snow storm.
- RTA Bus service is fully restored and running with some minor delays due to the residual impact from yesterday's snow storm.
- Paratransit regular service continues with minor delays due to the impact from yesterday's snow storm.
MORE HEADLINES FROM AROUND NORTHEAST OHIO:
- RELATED: LIVE BLOG | Winter storm hits Northeast Ohio: Real-time updates, closings and more
- RELATED: Clevelanders upset over city's lack of preparedness for winter storm
- RELATED: List: Snow totals throughout Northeast Ohio after Monday's winter storm
- RELATED: List: See what's closed Monday after snow hits Northeast Ohio in winter storm