It's the most wonderful time of year again , and Channel 3 has partnered with 4 local business to bring you some awesome gifts to choose from! This year's Win Your Gifts 2018 sweepstakes features:
- $1000 gift card from Legacy Village
- $800 gift card from Beachwood Place PLUS $200 in treats from Lolli & Pops
- 6 month membership to Burn Boot Camp
- $300 in-store gift card to Root Candles
Just pick your gift below, then click on the image for your chance to WIN! Enter by 11:59 pm on December 16, 2018.
Mobile users enter here. Good luck!
2018 Win Your Gifts Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "2018 Win Your Gifts Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) of the State of Ohio who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WKYC-TV ("Sponsor"), TEGNA Inc., Legacy Village, Beachwood Place, Brookfield Properties REIT Inc., Root Candles and Burn Boot Camp, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on Monday, November 26, 2018 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Sunday, December 16, 2018 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Enter by visiting www.wkyc.com/contests, select the prize for which you are entering, complete all of the required information (name, phone, address, and email address) on the entry form and any other required fields, and follow all posted instructions. Submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. When you enter, you must designate the specific prize for which you are entering. There will be a total of four (4) prizes offered in the Sweepstakes but each prize requires a separate entry. You may submit up to four (4) separate entries, each for a different prize. Entries are limited to only one (1) entry per person per prize. Only one (1) prize per person will be awarded regardless of whether the same person is selected for multiple prizes. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor's website or in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Sunday, December 16, 2018.
4. Winner Selection. There will be one (1) winner selected per prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for each prize to be held on or about Monday, December 17, 2018.
5. Prizes and Odds. The winner that was selected for the following prize categories will receive the following:
- A $1000 gift card valid for use at Legacy Village, 25001 Cedar Rd, Lyndhurst, OH 44124. (ARV: $1000)
- Winner to pick up prize at Legacy Village office and must sign affidavit. The gift card doesn’t expire, however after one year of inactivity, the card does begin to devalue by $3.00/month. The year restarts each time the gift card is used. Not valid for use at LA Fitness or Sola Salon Studios.
- An $800 gift card to Beachwood Place, 26300 Cedar Road, Beachwood, OH 44122. (ARV: $800) and $200 worth of treats from Lolli & Pops specialty sweets, Level 1, near Saks Fifth Avenue at Beachwood Place, 26300 Cedar Road, Beachwood, OH 44122, (ARV: $200) Total Prize Package ARV: $1000
- A six-month membership to Burn Boot Camp, 24085 Chagrin Blvd., Beachwood, Ohio 44122. (ARV: $984) Membership is valid for new clients only.
- A $300 in-store gift card to Root Candles, 623 W. Liberty St. Medina, OH 44256 (ARV: $300) Gift card for use in-store only and is not valid for online purchases.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each prize.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about Monday, December 17, 2018 at the email address and phone number provided on winner's entry form. Each winner must respond to such notification within 48 hours. Failure to respond with such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Unless otherwise specified, to claim each prize, winners must first personally visit Sponsor's offices at 1333 Lakeside Rd. Cleveland, OH 44114 within five (5) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (E.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (E.T.) weekdays) and complete an affidavit of eligibility/release. Valid photo identification will be required by Sponsor in each case. Except where noted above, the prizes will be either presented in person or mailed to the appropriate Winners, depending on availability at Sponsor's office. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The "2018 Win Your Gifts Sweepstakes" is sponsored by WKYC. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after Thursday, January 31, 2018) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), "2018 Win Your Gifts Sweepstakes", 1333 Lakeside Ave. Cleveland, OH 44114. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Mac Mahaffee at firstname.lastname@example.org 216-344-3364.