CUYAHOGA COUNTY, Ohio — Bahama Breeze Island Grille has closed its doors for the final time in Orange Village.
Officials say the decision was made based on “historical sales trends” at the restaurant and "not a reflection of the quality of our team members' work."
Located just off I-271 within the shadows of Beachwood, the restaurant was the only Bahama Breeze Island Grille in the entire state of Ohio.
The communications manager for Bahama Breeze sent 3News the following statement Tuesday morning regarding the restaurant's closure: “Closing this restaurant is a difficult business decision, and it’s one we made very carefully and thoughtfully. While this decision is not a reflection of the quality of our team members’ work, we could no longer justify continuing to operate this location given historical sales trends. We continually evaluate the performance of all of our restaurant locations, and this decision was made as part of that process. Unfortunately, from time-to-time we have to close restaurants.”
- RELATED: Cheers! How to make a Barrio margarita from your own home
- RELATED: Need a drink? Here's how to make a 'Quarantini' courtesy of comedian Guy Torry
- RELATED: Cook by Numbers with Doug Trattner: Chicken stock recipe
- RELATED: Gaining weight in quarantine? How to avoiding putting on those extra pounds
- RELATED: You can now make IKEA's famous Swedish meatballs in your own kitchen
- RELATED: The 3 key ingredients you need to make simple, healthy meals while cooking at home
- RELATED: Disney releases Dole Whip recipe and it's super simple to make