CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Fire Department, U.S. Coast Guard Great Lakes and Cleveland Metroparks responded to a call overnight of a boating accident that left four injured.
Early Sunday morning, at around 1 a.m., a 24-foot boat crashed into the boat ramp at Edgewater Park.
According to U.S. Coast Guard Great Lakes, four were injured in the accident and all six passengers were evaluated by EMS.
Three of the four injured were ejected out of the boat and onto the break wall. All three suffered lacerations to their faces.
U.S. Coast Guard officials confirmed that no one is considered to be in serious or life-threatening conditions.
At this time, no other details have been released. If more information is released, this story will be updated.
- Loved ones killed by police bond Akron protesters
- Remains found in eastern Indiana in 2003 those of Columbus man
- Records: Woman arrested after chaining herself to Ohio Statehouse railing during protest
- Pennsylvania attorney general criticizes Tioga Borough council president for hiring former Cleveland officer Timothy Loehmann
- Akron police give timeline of overnight Jayland Walker protests, cite 'disturbances' and 'public safety concerns' in Ellet area
- Biden signs executive order protecting some abortion access
EDITOR'S NOTE: The video above previously aired on 3News on March 16, 2022, when many took the opportunity to soak up the sun at Edgewater Park on a spring-like day.