CLEVELAND — Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a previously published, unrelated story.
The Cuyahoga County Treasury Department has extended the last day for residents to pay property taxes from Thursday, Jan. 27, 2022, to Thursday, Feb. 10, 2022.
There are several ways to pay your Cuyahoga County property tax bill:
- Pay by mail: Send a check by Feb. 10 with the parcel number to the Cuyahoga County Treasurer's Office at PO Box 94957, Cleveland, OH 44101.
- Pay online: Use a credit or e-check HERE
- Pay by phone: Call 1-800-2PAYTAX (County Code is 4501)
- Pay in person at one of the following locations:
- Cuyahoga County Administrative Headquarters. The cashier station ( all forms of payment accepted) Self-Pay Kiosk ( all forms of payment accepted EXCEPT credit cards) 2079 East Ninth Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44115. Hours are Monday-Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm. Extended hours Thursday, February 10, 2022 8:00am -6:00pm.
- All Key Bank locations in Cuyahoga County (service ending on Feb. 3)
- Auto Title Branches in Cuyahoga County (click HERE to find a location)
Cuyahoga County residents who are unable to make full payment of their property taxes should call (216) 443-7420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with the treasury department to discuss payment arrangements.
MORE NORTHEAST OHIO HEADLINES:
- RELATED: Cuyahoga County implements new vaccination, testing protocols for employees
- RELATED: Combating the COVID surge: Cleveland Mayor Justin Bibb addresses vaccinations, testing, in-person learning in schools
- RELATED: How are Northeast Ohio hospitals coping amid surge of COVID-19 patients?
- RELATED: Cleveland Clinic says 75% of hospital system's current COVID-19 patients are unvaccinated